Symptoms of Arthritis
World Arthritis Day is a beautiful day to spread awareness on various types of ailments related to rheumatism. People are educated about healthy living choices, prevention and treatment for these diseases.
What are the Symptoms of Arthritis?
- Joint pain ( small or large joints)
- Swelling in a joint or joints
- Joint stiffness that lasts for at least half an hour in the early morning
- Chronic pain or tenderness in a joint or joints
- Warmth and redness in the joint area
- Limited movement in the affected joint or joints
- Excessive hair loss
- Redness of face in sun exposure (butterfly rash )
- oral ulcers
- Mouth and eye dryness
- Bluish or yellowish discoloration of fingers in cold exposure
- Scaly lesions on skin
- Blood mixed sputum while coughing