- M.B.B.S. - All India institute of medical Sciences, New Delhi, India (1976-1981)
- D.G.O.- Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal.(1986-1987).
- F.R.T.C.O.G. – Sriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Royal Thai College of Obst/Gynaecologists, Bangkok ,Thailand.2002
- Internship All India institute of medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- Certified instructor in Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics, American Academy of family Physicians (AAFP) 2001, 2009.
- Surgical Management of Urinary Fistulae, Addis Ababa Fistula Hospital, Addis Ababa Ethiopia. May 1997.
- Clinical Training Skills for Reproductive Health Professionals, JHPIEGO and maternity Hospital, Kathmandu Nepal 1999.
- Advanced training Skills for Reproductive Health Professionals, JHPIEGO, Kathmandu, Nepal 2001 National Assessors Trainers training, and Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative.
- Basic and Advanced training in ultrasound (USG) Maternity Hospital, Kathmandu, Nepal 1996.
- Certified Trainer for Skilled Birth Attendant (SBA) training, NHTC, Kathmandu, Nepal .2009.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Training, Ethicon Institute of Surgical Training, Mumbai, and India.2011.
- Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic and Robotic Training, Galaxy care Laparoscopic Institute, Pune, India 2011.
- International and National Conference of Nepal Society of Obst/Gynaecologist.1996, 1997, 1998.
- Nepal Medical Conference (NMA) 1999.
- Perinatal Society of Nepal Conference 1999.
Health Volunteer Activities and International experience
- Obgyn volunteer in several medical camps organized by national and international organization in rural Nepal.
- Capacity Building Workshop for Fistula surgery, Bangladesh 2008.