General Information for visitors
We at Norvic International Hospital strive hard to provide excellent health care services to all our patients.To make it more effective, we request you to kindly follow the following regulation while visiting your patients:
- Children below 10 years of age are not allowed to enter the hospital wards.
- Carrying flower bouquets are not permitted while you come to the hospital for visiting patients.
- You are requested to keep your mobile phone in silent mode while visiting the patient as it disturbs other patients too including yours.
- Visitors are allowed inside ward area with visitors pass only. The visitor pass is issued to the attendant at the time of admission. Please contact patient’s attendant for the same.
- Visitors and patient party are responsible for their own belongings. Management is not responsible for any theft or loss of belongings while in the hospital premises.
- Please wash your hands before coming in contact with patients. You can also use the sanitizer available in the wards.
- We encourage visitors to have a short visit with their patients to ensure early recovery and prevent infections.
I.C.U./C.C.U./M.I.C.U. & N.I.C.U.:
Morning: 07:00 am-08:00 am
(Only one visitor at a time is allowed in the C.C.U., S.I.C.U. & M.I.C.U area.)
All other wards:
11:00 am-13:00 pm
Evening: 06:00 pm-08:00 pm
For any assistance or query, please contact our security officers on duty.