Rotary International District 3292 ties with Norvic International Hospital for Medical care.
* The District Governor of Rotary International District 3292 Mr Chintamani signed medical care tie up MoU with the Managing Director of Norvic International Hospital Ms Megha Chaudhary Shakya at Himalaya Hotel on 30 th of September.
* This signing ceremony in the Inter City Meeting was hosted by Rotary Club Chandragiri, Rotary Club Kopundole and Rotary Club Shombhu and was attended by the past District Governors, Presidents, Office bearers of Rotary and Oncology team of Norvic
* Preventive Oncology talk program was also organized during this occasion . Charter President of Rotary Club Durbar Marg Prof Dr Rajendra Prasad Baral who is the Head of Medical Oncology department of Norvic International Hospital delivered the keynote address on General Cancer. Dr Achala Vaidya the Head of Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics in Norvic delivered talk in Cancer screenings for early detection of Breast, Ovarian and Cervical Cancer.
* Dr Neeraj Shrestha gave talk on Ostoperosis care for menopausal ladies
* Norvic explained in detailed about the MoU benefits to all Rotarians with respect to extra care and special discounts.
* Both Rotary Club and Norvic promised to work very closely for the benefit of the communities by organizing special camps and talk programs
Sorry,No photos are available for this section.