Dr. Rosi Pradhan
- Nepal Medical College Teaching Hospital, Worked as a Volunteer in Department of Perioperative Medicine and Critical Care for 2 months / Medical Officer (2012 to 2013)
- Vayodha Hospitals, Worked as a medical officer in the Department of Intensive care unit – May2013 to May 2014.
- Kathmandu Medical College Teaching Hospital, worked as a resident in the department of Anaesthesia and Critical Care – May 2014 to May 2017
- Norvic International Hospital, Working as a Anaesthesiologist ( From December1st 2017 to till date )
- KIST Medical College Teaching Hospital, working as a Lecturer- September 2017 to till date.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- MBBS,Nepal medical College Teaching Hospital, Kathmandu University, Jorpati Kathmandu-2011
- MD (Anaesthesiology), Kathmandu medical College Teaching Hospital,Sinamangal,Kathmandu-2017
- SANCON Conference- 2014
- SANCON, Update in Anaesthesia Critical Care and Pain Medicine – 2016
- Ultrasound in Trauma and Resuscitation, Kathmandu medical College Teaching Hospital- February 2016
- Nepal Singapore Critical Care Workshop, Kathmandu Medical College Teaching Hospital, September 2016
- Ultrasound Guided Regional Block, Post SANCON Workshop, Dulikhel Hospital, March 2017
- SANCON, Our Endeavors for better Patient outcome,2017