Rakesh Kumar Mahato
- Working as a physiotherapist since 2011 and at Norvic International Hospital from 2016 till date.
- Worked at Nature Care Hospital, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu (2011 to 2015).
- Worked at Ayush Hospital, Kathmandu (2015 to 2016).
- Worked as Secretary of Nepal Physiotherapy Association (NEPTA) from 2012 to 2014.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) from HNBGU, Srinagar, India (2010).
- Worked as an intern at Sahara Hospital, Lucknow, and Mayo Medical Centre, Lucknow, India (2011).
- Training on “Current Trends in Critical Care Physiotherapy” at Jaipur Golden Hospital, Rohini, New Delhi (2010).
- Workshop on “Modern Research in Sports Science” by Nepal Amateur Athletics Association (2011).
- Pursued course on “Mobilisation of the Nervous System” at Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel(2012).
- Attended workshop on “Physiotherapy in Paediatric Conditions” at Kanti Children Hospital, Kathmandu (2012).
- Attended workshop on “Physiotherapy Modalities for Patients in pain-looking Beyond Muscles and Joints” at Civil Hospital, Kathmandu (2012).
- Participated in “Hand Congress 2013” at B&B Hospital, Kathmadu (2013).
- Attended workshop on “Evidence Based Physiotherapy Approach to Common Shoulder Complex Disorders” at Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel(2014).
- Attended workshop on “Pelvic Girdle Pain-Biopsychosocial Model” at Dhulikhel Hospital, Dhulikhel(2014).
- Attended workshop on “International Symponsium on Hand Rehabilitation” at National Trauma Centre, Kathmadu(2018).