Sunday - Friday
07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
• 18 years in Military and Civil Hospitals in Nepal from 2002 to 2020.
• Initially as General Duty Medical Officer in various department of Shree Birendra Hospital and military formations, Medical commanders in Military Medical formations, SMO &FMO in UN Missions.
• After completion of Masters in General Surgery with short tenure as surgical registrar, Magister Chirurgie (MCh) in Neurosurgery with Six years of clinical practice and attaining academic Associate professor under Tribhuwan University retired from military service.
• One and half year as visiting consultant Neurosurgeon at Nepalgunj Medical College is also a part of service to remote Nepal.
• Consultant Neurosurgeon in Norvic International Hospital since 3rd Feb 2019 till date.