Why Norvic ?
Norvic International Hospital is a compassionate provider of patient-centered health services with an emphasis on affordable specialty medical care, for its patients.
The Hospital develops, shares and applies new knowledge and technology in the delivery of patient care through Continuous Medical Education (CME) programs in partnership with various service providers.
The Hospital plays an active role in promoting and improving health within the community. It collaborates with a wide range of partners to address the needs of the community and to build a strong, integrated system for regional health care delivery.
The Hospital functions in English and Nepali while striving to meet the needs of the culturally diverse community we serve.
Norvic is a multi speciality hospital and specialise in life saving by specialist expert in critical care and who have access and support of standard state of art equipment and pathology services.
- Best Tertiary care hospital in the country with multiple specalities.
- Highly skillful and trainned medical faternety who are one of the best in the country in their respected super speciality
- State of the art modular operation theatres which are one of the best in the country.
- First hospital pathology lab to receive NABL 12189:2012 certificate in the country.
- First certified member of "Global Go Green & Healthy Hospital" by the internationally recognized from USA.
- LIfe saving ambulance which are rated excellent by the Goverment of Nepal